Dr. Frankl y Dr. Martínez-Romero en Caracas 1985

jueves, 19 de julio de 2018

The meaning of "my life" - El sentido de "mi" vida.


As a continuation of the previous article published in this blog (The meaning of life) I dare to publish a brief reference about my existence.
The drawing of my current life is very simple: I’m not interested in material goods except those that allow the minimum welfare of my family, my retirement in the quiet, beautiful and green Galicia is a choice that has, as a negative counterpart, to be away from my friends and colleagues, my main activity is reading, writing and walking with my grandchildren, my fundamental aspiration is to enjoy this meaning in life for at least 25 more years, with a limit of 100.  As Merleau-Ponty said "transiting the sharp edge of existence."

Como una continuación del artículo anterior publicado en este blog (El sentido de la vida) me atrevo a publicar una breve referencia sobre mi existencia.
El dibujo de mi vida actual es muy sencillo: no me interesan los bienes materiales excepto aquellos que permitan el mínimo bienestar de mi familia, mi retiro en la tranquila, bella y verde Galicia es una elección que tiene, como contrapartida negativa, estar lejos de mis amigos y colegas, mi actividad principal es leer, escribir y pasear con mis nietos, mi aspiración fundamental es gozar de este sentido por lo menos 25 años más, con límite en los 100. Pero todo se andará. Como dijo Merleau-Ponty “transitando por el agudo borde de la existencia”.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario